Sunday 13 October 2013

Day Forty Five

After a nice lie-in we went to B&Q and bought the paint for the new office as well as a truck load of undercoat.  I also invested in some new brushes and rollers (so that Nikki can help with the painting).

Then we went to CarpetRight and picked some flooring for the new bathroom.  Typical, they only had one member off staff on the floor.  We couldn't be bothered waiting around so I'll be back there tomorrow to do the deal.

I've measured up for the carpet as well but we'll probably get someone round to do it properly.  There's lots to get done so I want to make sure it's done properly.  We'll be re-carpeting the stairs and landing as well as the extended landing area, new stairs and office.

I can hear the wallet weeping already !






No comments:

Post a Comment